Episode 18: Spring Fashion & Beauty Haul

Hiiiiii! :) 

So I wanted to record a new video today and all of the videos I wanted to do... I ended up not being able to do them BECAUSE I don't have a lot of my stuff at my apartment anymore. The only video I was able to do was a Spring Haul video of all the things I've purchased recently. And so I did... haha. Go check it out below. :) It's my first time talking to a camera so I was pretty nervous, which then made me sound awkward... hopefully I'll improve soon!


Have you guys gone on a huge shopping spree lately to get ready for the nice weather? :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Angela

Comments

0 Responses to "Episode 18: Spring Fashion & Beauty Haul"

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

About

Hello there~ Welcome to the Just Honnie personal blog! This blog is run by two sisters by the names of Angela and Brenda. We hope that you enjoy your stay at our personal blog and do come back soon if you do! You can read more about us in our intro. (:

Advertisements